December 17, 2014

my porter belly

i've said this once and i'll say this again, my porter baby is awesome. my porter bella. i love him so much and man does he love me [no surprise there]. he is though, trying to take all my attention. which isn't cool. i can walk. i can crawl. i can clap my hands. what's the big deal about porter? here he is trying to take my daddy's heart away from me. fat chance there buddy.
i mentioned it before in my mommyami post but porter LOVES water. we took him to the museum last week and this was the first time he really was able to play. his favorite room was the water room. i don't know why, it's nothing compared to the pirate boat but whatever. here he is being adorable with water.

really, i can be splash in water. why is porter allowed to do it but i get in trouble in the bathtub? whatevs.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

Little siblings are nothing but thunder stealers. Ask your mom. She is the biggest thunder stealer in our family. Well, her and Aunt Anna. Be on the watch for a little sister. If you find one of those, throw her back! She will get all the attention all of the time!