December 17, 2014

fun in the sun

jack, my elf, is so awesome. he brings me the coolest presents, including some airplane tickets to mommyami. it was the most fun you could ever imagine. i had never been to the beach before and let me tell you, it was the bee's knees. so much sand! so much water! so much fun! one of the greatest things we did was go on a treasure hunt. dad had a treasure map on his phone and we found it! buried chocolate treasure! i wonder what happened to it??
we also went to the zoo. now i've been to plenty of zoos and eh... they're ok. thankfully i had my best friend and my brother to help me pass the time. really, this kid is awesome- except when he touches my things. i don't like him touching my things. whenever we are out and about, i always show all my friends and people around me my adorable brother. i mean, who doesn't want to know this kid?
like i said before, we spent a lot of time at the beach. i'm not a big fan of water- never have been. but it sure was fun to jump in the oncoming waves. porter was not a big fan of the water either. he usually loves pools and bathtub but i think the waves frightened him too. i don't blame him- there's jellyfish and pirates and all sorts of sea monsters in there.
till next time mommyami.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

I almost missed this post. What were yo thinking, two posts on one day. The beach is one of my favorite places. There is nothing like sitting on a rocky mountain with waves crashing up higher than you.