November 4, 2014

the land of grandma shell & tractors

so i went to utah a while back ago- it was pretty awesome. i've been missing my grandma shell like no one else. i mean, what does a man need to do to get some m&ms around here? it's been ages since i got to ride a tractor too. and don't even get me started on the legos, the legos! anyways here's some highlights from our trip.

i rode a horse- that was pretty fantastic. just call me radio cowboy
 then i rode a fake horse. it was even more exciting because there was no poop involved.
 i rescued things at the treehouse museum, cooked things, then fed a little baby. all in a day's work.
 i pulled a sword from the stone. king arthur? umph. more like king landon.
 i threw a whole bunch of rocks into a pond by my mom. and sticks- those liked to float. i almost fell in a couple times, but didn't. because i'm a rockstar like that.
 i fought some bad guys and some good guys too, just to keep things fresh.
 i had a nice hang out with this chick- i would call it a date but i am not allowed to do that until i'm 16. or until i can trick my mom into thinking i'm out with my fellas when i'm really out with the ladies.
 it wasn't all kicks and giggles- my mom was the worst. i thought everyone should know. she wouldn't let me take this peeps book home even though i really really really wanted to. she is just the worst.
 i hung out with these two cool kids- they are kinda my fav.
oh, look at that handsome devil. how did this get in here? my mistake...
in all, it was a fantastic time. the only thing that could have made it better would have been if i saw a train up close and it honked at me. oh wait...

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

I don't know why Mom wouldn't let you take the book home. I told you, you could have it. You'll just have to come back up here and battle me again for it.
Next time you see the train, tell mommy to put a penny under it. It gets super squished.