October 29, 2014

my grandpa date

the other night my grandpa dave decided to take me on a dude date. i mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with me? i'm pretty much the coolest person i know, beside my dad of course. my parents wanted a night away from me [who really understands why? i really wanted a night away from them]. kristi and grandpa started the night off right by showering me with presents. literally. like a million of them. balls. balls everywhere.

my parents were thrilled.

the rest of the night was a blur- we visited sam's club where i got some awesome pizza & ice cream- plus some clothes. then a trip to walmart- where i got some jake & the neverland pirates gear. then a trip to the pumpkin patch- this was the real diamond of the night. i rode so many rides! got so many treats!
the night ended close to 11 that night. suckas! i was a total butt the next day.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

That Grandpa Dave showed you a pretty good time! Rides, goats, balls, a train. You are so lucky that you have a grandpa that will do fun stuff with you. And of course you were a brat the next day. Did Mom make it a fun day with goats, trains, rides and balls?!? I think not!