November 21, 2014

my best friend

i have a lot of friends, i mean- a butt load. a gazillion really. people just flock to me. but i have no better best friend then my brother. he really is fantastic, i love him a lot. except when i don't, because really dude- RESPECT MY LEGOS. lately we've been taking baths together at night and it has been quite the adventure. it's my job to make him laugh and i'm sorry mom, if throwing water all around the bathroom makes him laugh then i just NEED to do it. get with the program. 

he is growing just so fast and becoming such a big boy. i mean, not as big as me- i poop on the potty and he poops all over his clothes, so really. not that big, but big enough to crawl. that's right, my brother is crawling. it hasn't come without some bumps though- specifically on his head. he really started taking off when we were at disneyland. he just wanted to take this big leap in the most magical place in the world.

when we were at home, he was trying, really trying but not quite getting the concept. and while i feel for his poor little bruised face, it did make for some great comedy. poor little dude.
he's up and crawling now and getting into trouble. not a lot of trouble, that crown of terribleness still is in my possession.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

I'm glad your brother is your bud. Brothers make good buds and even better scapegoats! He won't always like you and you won't always like him. Eventually you will become best friends again. There is nothing like knowing you always have someone to watch your back.