November 27, 2014

disneyland

so, my mom mentioned it on her blog but we went to disneyland a few weeks ago and it was life changing. LIFE CHANGING. now instead of knight stories at night, i get disneyland stories. when i get bored, i ask my mom to look at pictures on her phone- and instead of boring pictures of me at home, i now look at pictures of me at disneyland! and now instead of using my TMNT or pirate sword, i use my disneyland sword. things don't get much better then that. some of my video highlights from the trip: becoming iron man. that was pretty legit. i got armor and everything! i even practiced shooting and flying... so i'm awaiting that phone call from tony stark any day now.
i also got to meet some of my favorite people- well, see from afar more like it. i saw mickey mouse, minnie mouse, pluto, goofy [even though my mom called him pluto- what a doofus. pluto is clearly a dog and goofy is clearly a dog dressed in clothing], mr. incredible, doc mcstuffins, and my personal favorite, peter pan. pan the man! i am a huge fan- obviously. how many people do you know that can defeat captain hook? i mean, other then jake and his crew. he asked me to join his crew of lost boys- i am considering it. especially when my mom hounds me to clean up my toys.
and that technically wasn't in disneyland but at a carnival a few weeks before. but just imagine mickey mouse in the background and you get an idea of how awesome i looked riding all the rides.

can't wait to go back! maybe if we do, porter will learn to walk there. hey mom! i hope you're reading this!

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Disneyland and got to meet Pan the man. When you are older, I'll show you the movie Hook, it will be amazing. Next time I think you need to bring your favorite aunt so we can have all sorts of fun. Love you