October 24, 2014

the big 0-3

so it's official guys- i am old. like tres old. i don't know how three can top two- two was pretty great to me. i got a baby brother, i visited the museum a bunch of times, learned to poop in the potty and started preschool. really, it's been great but i'm ready for some new challenges, new adventures. like what does disneyland really look like? how many fruit snacks can i trick mommy into giving me before i learn the alphabet? what is my true super power? questions for another day i guess. here's the lowdown of my big day.
i flew over some buildings- rescused some damsels and such.

hung with my homies- destroy the tramp with our sweet moves.

got chocolate wasted.

got dressed for duty

and defeated some bad guys.

i'm thinking next year i'm going to do bigger- many a TMNT theme? get ourselves the world's biggest pizza, build a pool with a diving board in my backyard, maybe smuggle some lunchables into the party. schenanigans to ensue.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

I'm so sad I missed your awesome super hero party. It sounded pretty spectacular! Next year you'll have to sneak in lunchables and root beer. I don't think moms introduced you to root beer yet. Next time I see us kid, we will get ourselves some lunchables and root beer and have ourselves a wonderful time!!