August 17, 2014

the song of my mouth

thankfully one of the things my mother gave me was her love of music [unfortunatly i also inherited her ability to listen to others sing]. i love singing songs in the car with my mom. some of my favorites are war/fighting songs like 'scripture power' or 'nephi's courage' or 'follow the prophet'. when brother cries, i'm always the first to start singing to him [typically 'i am a child of god']. lately i've been loving 'robin hood' and 'peter pan', so naturally i had to start sining 'following the leader' in the car. now if only my mom and i knew the right words....

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

You have a beautiful voice, just like your mommy. Thank heavens you don't take after your aunt Anna. You should learn the Robin Hood song oodaladee oodaladee, golly what a day!
Love you booger!