November 21, 2012

vacay bro: nemo & me

our next stop was monterey bay where we planned on visiting the aquarium. again, i'm quite the early bird so we spent a few hours on the pier before it opened at 10am. i wasn't too impressed with the water. it was cold and i couldn't touch it. so really, how awesome could it be?


 my dad helped entertain me by letting me play with the telescope thingy. dude is the funniest guy i know.
 once there i just oohed and ahhed over everything. it was HUGE- but lets face it, i was one tired monkey. after we saw the penguins getting fed, i had had it. so i let my feelings known- quite loudly. for the whole museum to hear. my mom eventually got the better of me but it took a while- a LONG while.
i woke up and my parents were eating at a restaurant [did they ENJOY the time when i was sleeping???]. we went back to the aquarium and i found some nifty buttons! oh ya, and i saw some fish and birds. even touched some coral. it was weird. didn't really make a mark. the real fun was at the play area.
as i said, unimpressed. 
 there were water tables and tunnels and nemos- it was awesome. i could have spent hours there. even met some cool dudes like me.

 and i found more buttons.
but i couldn't wait to get back to the room and play with some more telephone cords and remotes. perfect way to end a perfect day.

No comments: