November 19, 2012

vacay bro: the city of the roni and rice

i was so excited to finally get out of that nasty cold wet snow. the drive though was horrible- i didn't think we'd ever get there. ever. my mom did everything to keep me occupied- but let's be honest, i showed her who was boss.
 she let me play with the camera and take pictures of myself- look how adorbs i am in this video

 she opened up the sunroof and let me look out on the snowy trees [yawn fest] and let me chew some wires. didn't work. thankfully my pals on the einstein videos kept me content for most of it. we had some delish lunch with my pals in sacramento then hit up the happiest place on earth- the jelly belly factory. it's not much to look at outside but inside is CANDY- CANDY EVERYWHERE! my parents took me on the tour [yawn] but i got lots of free samples. i tried coconut and berry and peach but my mom drew the line at tabasco and booger flavored.
 from there we drove FOR-EV-VER to san fran where i let my feelings known by screaming at the top of my lungs for a few hours- eventually we got to the hotel where i quickly dismantled the fridge and pulled the phone from the wall in fits of anger and boredom.
 the next day we went to the piers and i chased some seagulls- basically larger pigeons. they weren't friendly at all. selfish birds.
 we took a boat ride to alcatraz where my mom put me to sleep - so i missed the WHOLE THING! this is how i feel about THAT....
 after some yummy lunch and baby einstein on daddy's phone to keep me happy we walked the piers, saw lots of birds, saw lots of bums then hung out at ghiradelli square park. i'd like to show you pictures of the cool bums and birds but my mom wouldn't share her camera.

 we saw lots of other boring things there [china town, union square, some wicked curvy street] but where really was was at the hotel in the toilet. that water was the best to play with!
 the next day we went to another park where i chased some more birds [ducks] and saw some stuffy chinese garden. really, plants. why do we go on vacations to look at PLANTS? poor choice mom.
 with all this vacationing my butt has been a little out of wack. so that day i decided to take control and poo-juice my mom. twice. and even trick her into smelling it and getting poo-juice in her face. then puke on her. hahahaaaaa man it was hilarious. good times in san francisco.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

Good news L. You won't have to take a vacation again until you are older.