November 17, 2012

vacay bro- where i'm gonna live in a few months

did you hear bro? i went on vacation- and it was awesome. well not all awesome but pretty cool. i saw things, i went places but best of all, i had a lot of suckers. and i mean a lot. and by saw things, i mean i watched probably about 10 different baby einstein videos over and over again. life doesn't get much sweeter then that.
 we started our trip off by going to reno for some boring dinner at my dad's bosses. here i am looking adorable playing with a bike rail outside a mcdonalds in tonopah. that city is the worst.
 once we got to reno i had lots of fun ripping mom's purse apart. we went to dad's boss' house for dinner that night and i busted my nose on the corner of a bookshelf, which wasn't the funest. but a pretty cool bruise for the chicks, am i right?
 we visited a couple museums to kill some time in carson- because there's NOTHING to do in carson but kill time. here's a room full of animals. why were they still? and quiet? i almost touched them until the glass got in the way.

 my mom also took me to this coolio kid museum where i pretended to be tom hanks in big then tom hanks in catch me if you can....if he was a pilot and leo was the cop.
 it snowed a lot in carson- which was not fun. it was cold. and caused me to wear thick clothes that got in the way of my funness.

 i did have fun discovering these cool video games. i tried many times to press the buttons but my lame mom kept stopping me. seriously, why can't she just let a brother be?
in the hotel rooms though, i was king of the coop. pulling out drawers, wrapping cords around everything. life was good.

stayed tuned for more awesomeness.

2 comments:

KinderTeach said...

I hear your mom got an AWESOME birthday gift today. How lucky you are to FINALLY have your first pet. Too bad your mom has to name it Fluffy #3. Doesn't she know that name is cursed?

Caitlin said...

Um...I don't know if family guy is the appropriate cartoon for your child! :) Haha.