August 30, 2012

my old ladies

there are many, many different ladies in my life. what can i say? i'm a charming guy. but two of my favorite ladies are my grandmas.

mema babysits me about once a week and we always have a blast together! she chases me around, tickling me and giving me lots of attention and kisses. she's so fun to play with- and sleep with obviously. i love to go swimming at her house and play with the puppies- plus she spoils me so i can't complain.

my grandma shell is equally as awesome! she is always taking me to costco or cane's for some delicious french fries- and is ALWAYS sneaking me goodies, like ice cream bars. i love to go to her house to play with papa's dogs or read all her books. she gives the best snuggles.

how'd i get so lucky to have some many great ladies in my life? oh ya, the best one is my mom.
*notice the subtle sucking up? i want to go to my friend's house this week so i'm playing nice.

1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

You should be sucking up to your favorite aunt so she can spoil you and bail you out of trouble.