July 20, 2014

on the road again - day iii

the next part of our trip was a visit to the aquarium with my friends abby & maddy. i loved seeing those penguins- silly gooses. they just swam and kicked and waddled! it was hilarious! those silly penguins....

riding shamu was ok, not as thrilling as you'd think. i don't know, i just expected him to be more fiesty. we drove up to visit my grandma shell on her farm and stopped somewhere for lunch.


then we got to our hotel. apparently a hotel is somewhere that you sleeps, that's not home, but has a bed. and a fridge just for me to put my things in. i really like the fridge. and the pool. afterwards we went to grandma shells house. so. much. fun! i saw the troll bridge [the trolls were MIA because i roared at them. fraidy cats!], rode some tractors, took a ride on the polaris and played with my cousins. sadly, there were no cheetos [cough...shannon...cough].



1 comment:

KinderTeach said...

Dude! I had the Cheetos. Blame your mom for stealing you away from us so fast