August 10, 2012

my doppleganger

recently, one of my mom's friend noticed the striking similarities between me and this poster child from the upcoming movie, the campaign.

now as a child of the political sphere, i know the hardship ones deals with by being adorable. so the natural remedy is to be as unpleasant as possible, which i am awesome at. screaming is my forte, to which i am the master at.

lately i've learned what i can get from my screamings. i've discovered this thing called 'temper tantrums' and i love love love them. throw them whenever the right opportunity presents itself. like at the grocery store when my mom won't give me something i want. or when my mom takes me away from my push-along car in the garage. or when i wake up. or when i'm not being held. or when my mom ignores me to cook. or clean. basically it will work for anything- i highly recommend it.

No comments: